To provide a distinct environment of excellence in education with humane values and social commitment.
We are committed
- To develop knowledge citizens with multidisciplinary global competencies.
- To integrate in the students the ennobling virtues of truth, fairness, tolerance and co-operation that lead them to serve the underprivileged.
- To sensitize in the Josephites a sense of appreciation of traditional and cultural inheritance of the nation.
- To create and maintain an environment of excellence in education through technological advancements & effective pedagogy and methods of evaluation.
- To provide life skills towards a successful career, home and society.
The Crest of the college consists of a Wheel, a Triangle, a Lamp and a Book
- The WHEEL – It stands for the Universe as God’s gift to mankind and the wholeness of the wheel invites us to be cosmological in our vision and cosmopolitan in our approach.
- The TRIANGLE – It depicts the three phases of Growth- Knowledge as one’s personal and basic foundation & experience: it further extends to love and to serve the neighbour and the society.
- The BOOK – It represents the fountain of knowledge from where one quenches one’s thirst for wisdom.
- The LAMP - It represents light – the presence of GOD in the world and in each human being - inviting us to live together.
- Admission to all Christian and first generation students from marginalized society
- Discipline - Hallmark of the College
- Insistence on Formal Dress and ID
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell with the support of NEN
- Good support services & facilities for students
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Excellent Infrastructure with safety measures and facilities for differently abled students
- The use of modern teaching-learning practices with ICT
- Unit planners for academics at the beginning of the year
- Continuous & Comprehensive evaluation
- Regular staff meetings for quality enhancement
- Encouragement to meritorious students by cash awards and momentos
- Counseling, remedial, tutorial, mentoring & career guidance in Curriculum
- Regular interaaction with the parents on student's holistic development
- Excellent placement assistance
- Periodic feedback from students and review mechanism for faculty
- Professional competency of teacher upgradation
- Josephites Service Society (JSS), Red Cross & NSS activities in community building