- To build conceptual foundation in the areas of Commerce with practical applications.
- To equip students with contemporary computer knowledge and applications.
- To create for the students an additional avenue of self employment and also to benefit the Industry by providing with suitably trained person in the field of Accounting and Computers.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in Accounting, Computer and Finance streams.
- To enhance conceptual and analytical skills in the area of computerization of Business Operations.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 60% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for Higher Studies / Career Options
- Higher Studies : M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/CFA/MFC/CMA
- Employment Opportunities : Graduates have wide scope in the fields of Finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting, IT and Research Firms etc.
- Designations : Financial Advisor/ Investment Banking Associate/ Marketing Executive/ Financial Analyst/ Investment Sales Associate/ Insurance Agent/ Security Analyst/ Stock Broker/ Accountant/ Business Analyst/ Front Office Executive/ Public Relations Officer/ Executives in MNC’s etc.
- Banker : Cashier/ Clerk/ Probationary Officer Grade I & II/ Assistant Manager/ Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.
- IT & Software : Database Administrator/ Network Administrator/System Administrator/ Mobile Application Developer/Computer Application Specialist /Computer Programmer/ Application Developer Informatics Analyst etc.