- To familiarise the students with adequate knowledge in the concepts of Commerce with a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- To equip students with competence and creativity to face Global challenges.
- To provide students with an effective learning experience that develops in them the capacity for creativity, critical evaluation, effective communication, in depth knowledge and fashion them into innovative leaders and entrepreneurs.
- To provide for a high quality education in Commerce and offer a platform for higher education or to pursue professional career.
- To offer skill based subjects and motivate a work force imbued with human values.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 55% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for higher Studies / Career Options
- Higher Studies : M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ CFA/CMA
- Employment Opportunities : Graduates have wide scope in the fields of Finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Research Firms etc.
- Designations : Financial Advisor/ Investment Banking Associate/ Marketing Executive/ Financial Analyst/ Investment Sales Associate/Insurance Agent/ Security Analyst/ Stock Broker/ Accountant/ Business Analyst/Front Office Executive/ Public Relations Officer/ Executives in MNC’s etc.
- Banker : Cashier/ Clerk/ Probationary Officer Grade I & II/ Assistant Manager/Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.