- To expose students to the basics of Commerce and to integrate knowledge and skill that will sustain an environment of learning and creativity.
- To impart skills and knowledge as per Industry requirement and also to serve the needs of those who intend to start their own business.
- To make students capable of making decisions at all levels of management.
- To develop managerial skills and provide an integrated view of the managerial issues and apply to real life situations.
- To produce over all development of students and shape a better future with application oriented subjects.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 65% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for Higher Studies / Career Options
- Higher Education: M.Com/MBA/CA/CS/ICWA/CFA/CMA
- Employment Opportunities: Graduates have wide scope in the areas of Finance, Insurance, Foreign Trade, Industrial Houses, Marketing, Banking, Working Capital Management, Public Accounting Firms etc.
- Designations: Budget Analyst/ Business Consultant/ Chief Financial Officer/ Cost Estimator/ HR Manager/ Marketing Manager/ Financial Advisor/ Investment Banking Associate/Financial Analyst/ Investment Sales Associate/ Business Analyst/ Corporate Analyst/ Executive Assistant/ Finance Manager/ Investments Analyst/ Investment Banker/ Market Analyst/Money Manager/ Operations Manager/ Personal Finance Consultant/ Risk Analyst/ Securities Analyst/ Senior Accountant/ Business Consultant etc.
- Banker: Cashier/Clerk/Probationary Officer Grade I & II/ Assistant Manager/Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.