- To build conceptual foundation and application skills in the areas of Accountancy, Finance and Management.
- To sharpen the students analytical and decision making skills.
- To provide the students with a unique ability to manage accounts, people and organizations across the world with a combination of B.Com Degree and ACCA qualification.
- To enable the students seek a rewarding career in Accountancy, Finance and Management through qualifications that are recognized and recommended around the world.
- To provide the students a competitive edge in the job market by equipping them with financial and management accounting techniques covering the technical areas that accountants are required to master.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 65% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for Higher Studies/Career Options
- Higher Studies : ACCA/CA/CS/ICWA/CFA/CMA/MBA/M.Com
- Employment Opportunities: Graduates have wide scope in the areas of Finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Research Firms etc.
- Designations: Internal Auditor/ Financial Analyst/Financial Planner/ Investment Banker/Financial Accountant/ Forensic Accountant/Stockbroker/Business Manager/ Business Analyst/Chief Financial officer/Credit control manager/Compliance or Governance officer/Payroll/Management Accountant /Corporate Analyst/Finance manager/ Investment Analyst/Market A nalyst /Marketing Manager/Money Manager/Operations Manager/Personal Finance Consultant/Risk Analyst/Securities Analyst/ Senior Accountant/Business Consultant/Cost Estimator/Entrepreneurship/HR Managers etc.
- Banker: Clerk/Cashier/ Probationary Officer Grade I&II/ Assistant Manager/ Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.