- To equip students with relevant knowledge in the basics of Commerce.
- To acquaint students with Professional training aimed at wider career opportunities.
- To enable the students to gain CA / CS qualification simultaneously with Bachelor’s Degree.
- To develop the students analytical and decision making skills.
- To develop entrepreneurship abilities and managerial skills in students so as to enable them to establish and manage their own enterprises.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 65% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for Higher Studies / Career Options
- Higher Studies: M.Com/ MBA/ CFA/ ICWA/CA/CS/CMA
- Employment Opportunities: Graduates have wide scope in the areas of Banking, Insurance, Finance, Capital Market, Audit firms, Tax, IT, Advertising and Media etc.
- Designations: Chief Financial Analyst/ Personal Financial Advisor/ Tax Consultant/ Auditor/Chief Financial Officer/ Cost Estimator/ HR Manager/ Marketing Manager/ Financial Advisor/ Investment Banking Associate/ Financial Analyst/ Investment Sales Associate/ Business Analyst/ Corporate Analyst/ Executive Assistant/ Finance Manager, Investments Analyst, Investment Banker, Market Analysts, Money Manager/ Operations Manager/ Personal Finance Consultant/Risk Analyst/ Securities Analyst/ Senior Accountant/Business Consultant etc.
- Banker: Cashier/ Clerk, Probationary Officer Grade I & II/ Assistant Manager/ Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.