UNDER GRADUATION PROGRAM
ADMISSION PROCESS (UG)
- The shortlisted registered candidates along with their original certificates need to attend the interview on the scheduled
date along with their parents which will be intimated to the candidate.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates will be drawn in the order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in
the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
- In the case of Catholic Christian students a lower cut off percentage is adopted for making admissions. Subject to rule 3(E).
The students are required to pay the fee semester wise at the beginning of each semester. FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. In such cases where the candidate discontinuous the course in the middle of the academic year and /or before completion of the course he/she shall be liable to pay the fees for the entire 3 years
(6 semesters) as the case may be.
Students, once admitted are required to put in a minimum of 75 percent of attendance, to appear for the semester examinations. However those with above 75 percent of attendance is given due weightage in the internal assessment. Examination form will be issued only to those who have requisite percentage of attendance and comply with other necessary requirements as per rules and regulations of the college or else their names will be struck off from the rolls.
ANTI RAGGING POLICY
Anti-Ragging Committee Members
- REV. FR. VINCENT AROKIADAS - CONVENOR
- Mr. P. GANESH ANAND
- Mr. SRIDHAR REDDY
- 2 STUDENT CO-ORDINATORS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (UG)
Candidates seeking admission to the first year must have passed in the two year. Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or any other examination conducted by any other Board/Institution recognised as equivalent thereto by OU.
For candidates who have passed Intermediate examination, aggregate marks obtained for all the subjects( excluding the first
and second languages) will be conducted.
CBSE & ICSE students have to pass English and other subjects. The main subjects (excluding English) considered as optional subjects.
Coursewise Eligibility :
- For B.Sc (M.P.C, M.E.Cs , M.P.Cs): Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with MPC combination.
- For B.Sc (M.S.Cs) : Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- For B.Com(all streams) & BBA: Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with MEC/MEC, MPC, Bi.P.C. Vocational candidates with commerce/Computer subjects are also eligible.
- For BA(Mass Com & Journalism): Candidates should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with any stream with
English as one of the subjects as I/II language. The marks in English will also be considered in addition to optional subjects.