WELCOME TO THE St. JOSEPH’S ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Alumni Association was started in the year 2007. The former students of the Undergraduate and the Post Graduate courses form the Alumni Association. They are invited to the college anually for the ALUMNI Get-together to share their expertise and information and thus contribute to the well- being of the Alma Mater.
Alumni Meet - "Milan 2016"
- Date : 17th September, 2016
- Venue : Seminar Hall I st Floor
- Coordinator : Mrs. Mary Vinaya Sheela
- The 8 Alumni Meet “Milan 2016” was held on 17 September at 12 noon. It started with Flash mob in the ground in front of the Principal’s office. The program then continued in the Seminar Hall with a prayer song by the college choir, “Anna Domini”.
- Mrs. Aparna sathe was the Master of Ceremony. The dignitaries were invited on to the dias.
- The Principal, Rev. Fr. Vincent Arokia Das, Asst. Principal, Rev. Fr. Arogyam, Director, Prof. P. L. Vishweshwar Rao, Convenor, Alumni Meet, Mrs. Mary Vinaya Sheela, HoD, Languages, Dr. Surya Prakash Jaiswal and an alumni lit the lamp.
- Mrs. Esther Rathna, Dean Academics, delivered welcome Address.
- The Principal addressed the gathering. He said that the college is marching towards success. It is climbing the ladder. The college is going to celebrate its completion of two decades in 2017. And he requested the students to be a part of this celebration.
- He said that he is happy to inform that 70% of our students are well employed. He told that he wanted to see the “Josephites” globally.
- He asked them to keep in touch with the college and inform about their experiences and their success.
- The Assistant principal, Rev. Fr. Arogyam also addressed the old students wishing them success in all there Endeavours.
- The director, Prof. P. L. Vishweshwar Rao spoke about the role and importance of the alumni in his speech. He said, they play a vital in role in the overall development of the institution.
- Later the alumni introduced themselves and shared their experiences. They expressed their gratitude and their willingness to take active participation in the Vicennial celebrations.
- Mrs. Mary Vinaya sheela, Senior Staff read out the minutes of the previous alumni meet held on 15 September 2015.
- 101 students attended the meet from all streams including UG &PG. Alumni Students interacted with the faculty and Principal sharing their experiences and view during Hi – Tea.
First Batch Alumni students of 1997-2000 greeting the Principal Rev. Fr. Vincent Arokia Das
FLASH MOB BY THE UG SUDENTS WELCOMING THE ALUMNI STUDENTS UPTO 2010 BATCH
FIRST BATCH B.COM STUDENTS & MBA FIRST BATCH STUDENTS
ALUMNI MEET – MILAN - 2016
ADDRESS BY THE PRINCIPAL, VICE-PRINCIPAL & DIRECTOR
INTERACTION WITH ALUMNI STUDENTS
Alumni Association Meet - 2015
- Date : 19th September 2015
- Venue : Joseph’s Hall
- Coordinator : Mr. M. Joseph Raja Kumar
“Alumni Association Meet – 2015” was held on 19th September 2015 at Joseph’s Hall for the Degree & PG Courses. There were twenty-five alumni members attended the meet and shared their views to the students and staff. The program was started with prayer by Rev. Fr. Richard, Vice-principal, followed by prayer song sung by college choir. Mrs. Aparna Sathe, MC of the program gave an introductory talk of the significance of Alumni Association Meet.
Rev. Fr. Richard, for President of alumni meet, appreciated the alumni members of their immense support in framing syllabus, technical inputs for students and staff, providing placement opportunities to our students, active participation and valuable suggestions during BoS meetings, admissions into various courses, suggestions on improving quality education and help rendered for preparing industry-ready curriculum design. He thanked them for their continue support and service towards the growth of this institution. Mr. Michael, Vice-president gave a motivational speech about the alumni association and their functioning. He also appreciated the management for giving him opportunity to purse the right course at right time which helped him to achieve his career growth.
The students of B.Sc and B.Com performed cultural programmee and entertained the alumni members. The alumni interaction was meticulously planned and executed by Mrs. R. Anitha and alumni members expressed their intension for attending the alumni association meet. Finally the formal vote of thanks proposed by Mr. M. Joseph Rajakumar, Convener, Alumni Association committee. The program was concluded with group photograph and high tea.
THE ALUMNI IS PLANNED FOR
- Recording the feedback about the Institution for improving the quality of the College
- Offer financial assistance to institute prizes for the meritorious students who top in different subjects and inspire the present students to achieve the best results.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF SETTING UP ALUMNI IS
- To promote interaction between the Alumni and Alma Mater.
- To exchange professional knowledge and expertise.
- To provide a forum to re-unite alumni and continue to have association with the Institution.
Note: This online Alumni Association will be the focal point for events, networking and information for alumni for years to come.
As more alumni participate, we will be able to expand the quality of the services and information we provide.
THE OFFICE BEARERS
|Rev. Fr. Vincent Arokiadas||President - Principal of St.Joseph’s Degree and P.G.College|
|Mr. Brij Raj Purohit||Vice President|
|Mr. Derrick Solomon||Vice President|
|Mr. Karthikeya Mitra||Secretary|
|Mr. Ravi Kabra||Joint Secretary|
|Mr. Srikanth Chavva||Treasurer|
|Mr. K.Gaurav||Mrs. Vinaya Sheela|
|Mr. Sarfaraz||Mr. Krishna Murthy|
|Mrs. Shilpa Nainani||Mr. Joseph Rajakumar|
|Mr. Ivan Geralad Joseph||Mrs. L. Mihira Priya|
|Mr. Gautam Popli||Mrs. R. Anitha|
They take up networking of the members through website, formulate the objectives and conduct programmes in consonance
with the Vision and Mission of St. Joseph’s college. The alumni are encouraged to meet the staff in person during college