Student Activities ~ Management Club
Management club is a student driven initiative that collaborates with both the corporate and academia for both the UG and PG Students. The office bearers will be elected for organizing the several events and the students will be divided into the groups each consisting of 10-11 members.
The basic objectives of conducting the Management club activities are:
- To impart skills for development and enhancement of personality of students.
- To improve communication skills and decision making power.
- To enhance spirit of competition among the students.
- To increase awareness regarding the business world.
- To enhance the participation level among the students.
Events And Activities Undertaken
- Group Discussion
- Quiz contests
- Business News
- Brain Storming
- Role plays
- Story telling
- Fun activities
The faculty Co-ordinators Dr.Vandana Samb,Mr.Ganesh Anand , Ms .Swapna and Ms Harriet , took the initiative in dividing the groups.
|Group Names||Group Leaders|
|EX- Caliber||Ms. Afifa|
|Magnificent Curators||Mr. G. Manish Reddy|
|Innovative Geeks||Ms.Sravya Gona|
|Children of Henry Fayol||Ms Shruthi|
|The Spark Plugs||Ms. Leema Rose|
Warm up session
Kahoot formal activity
Truth and Lie informal activity
|12-10-2017||Magnificent curators||Business News
|17-10-2017||The Vibrants||Business News
|26-10-2017||The Board||Business News