To Groom Students With Competencies And Employability Skills To Become Part Of Top Notch Companies.
- To assist the student to become self-reliant
- To enrich and enhance the knowledge, competencies and attitudes of the students
- To improve their soft skills.
- To build life skills and self confidence through value-based education.
ABOUT PLACEMENT CELL
Placement is an integral part of the college Administration. The Institution has a tie-up with Deloitte, a multinational US based company. Our students have been placed at Deloitte, Dell, IBM, Wipro, Infosys, HSBC, Tata Teleservices, Convergys, Transdyne, ADP, Apollo Health Street, Cognizant, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, Kotak Mahindra, ICICI Prudential, GE, Bank of America, Du Pont, Good Year, JP Morgon, India Info Line, Value Labs, GE Money, Sierra Atlantic, Amazon.com, Shiksha.com, State Bank of India, etc., to name a few.
Job Fairs are conducted in the college where reputed companies participate. The Placement cell also facilitates students to attend job fairs organized at different places in the city. The Placement Officer addresses the needs of the heterogeneous group of students with varied requirements. Every year the final year students are recruited through campus placements conducted by various national and multi-national companies. The students have shown their merit & competence, which makes the recruiters approach the college year after year.
We have entered into MOU with Wipro, Genpact and iGate.
- To place Josephites suitably in various organizations/companies according to their skill, ability and competence.
- To promote industry-institute interaction in the form of industrial visits, guest lectures by corporate managers and other eminent persons.
- To provide holistic managers to industries who internalize a synthesis of conventional and modern management thinking and can comfortably adapt to changing business requirements.
- To enrich and enhance the knowledge, skills and attitudes of the students and prepare them for corporate life by organizing pre-placement activities/ programs
The general recruitment Procedure followed by the recruiters is
- Pre-placement talk
It is an opportunity for the corporate world to interact and to get better acquainted with their prospective recruits. Industry makes presentation to the students about Job description, remuneration package, scope for growth and cross-functional exposure. Then followed by
- Written test / Just A Minute / Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The Organizations thus invited to the college after their placement activities, based on the recruiter’s criteria short-list the candidates. The students who prove their mettle receive the offer letters.