- To build conceptual foundation and application skills in the areas of Commerce and Information Technology.
- To facilitate acquisition of knowledge and train students for professional career in Information Technology.
- To cater to the needs of the Industry and also to develop managerial skills and entrepreneurship abilities in students so as to enable them to establish and manage their own enterprises.
- To impart skills of presentation, analysis and application in the field of Information Technology.
- To facilitate students to acquire skills and become competent to enable them to become highly skilled Business Executives.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC/Bi.PC with 65% and above in the optional subjects.
Scope for Higher Studies/Career Options
- Higher Studies : M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CS/ICWAI/ CFA/MFC/CMA
- Employment Opportunities: Graduates have wide scope in the areas of Finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting, IT, Research Firms etc.
- Designations: Financial Analyst/ Financial Planner/ Investment Banker/ Financial Accountant/ Forensic Accountant/ Stockbroker/ Business Manager/IS Developer/ IT Manager/ IT Auditor etc.
- Banker: Clerk/ Cashier/ Probationary Officer Grade I&II/ Assistant Manager/ Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.
- IT & Software: Data Base Administrator/ System Administrator/ System Architect/ Network Administrator/ Technology Consultant/ Project Manager/ Team Lead/Data Modeler/ Reporting Specialist/Configuration Analyst/ Technical Developer/ Security Information Assurance Specialist etc.