College Rules & Campus Culture
In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves? self-discipline with all of them came first."
Harry S. Truman
A proper Dress Code is to be strictly followed to maintain decency and decorum as the college is a co-educational institution. You are expected to abide by the rules.
Dress Code: Girls
- Shalwar Kameez with Dupatta.
- Jeans with Long Kurthi (Knee level) with Dupatta.
- Sleeveless dresses will not be entertained.
- Hair should not be left loose; it should be properly combed and pinned.
Dress Code: Boys
- Only Formal Shirt and Trousers.
- Jeans with a formal shirt will be allowed provided it is not torn and nothing written on it.
- “College T-Shirt” will be allowed only on Friday
- To have clean shave and neat haircut.
- Ear studs are not allowed.
BBA, BBA (IT) and B.Com (Honors, Professional, IT, IF&A) students should wear college Blazer twice a week (Monday & Wednesday). MBA students have a formal dress code.