Library & Information Cell
Library as a learning resource centre
The college library has a vast collection of texts and general books, International and National journals, online databases to cater to the needs of both UG and PG students. Separate sections for General, Reference books, Journals and Periodicals, Magazines are provided along with free Net browsing facility to access the online databases and academic information.
Total Number of Volumes --- 10370
Total Number of Titles --------- 4455
- Open from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- The fully automated library with New Gen Lib - Integrated automation is a repository of 25,000 volumes.
- 35 National and International Journals, 27 Magazines, 1120 CDs, 200 e-books, 10239 Titles.
- 10 Newspapers subscribed.
- Reading Room facility
- The Library is networked with DELNET & INFLIBNET
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Centre for Knowledge Management – a collection of authorware power point presentation Computer-based Tutorials, Handouts and Case Studies etc.
- 4 Library cards are issued to each individual student
- Total Number of Volumes ---- 10370
- Total Number of Titles --------- 4455
Note: Library Caution Deposit of Rs. 1000/- will be refunded at the time of completion of the course only against the original receipt, or else the amount will be forfeited.